Hump Hump

i have good words to say

but i'm sleepy and i'll just say watch this animation. It'll make u wanna cuddle with someone tonight

"Waterman" "Waterman"

smart, but..

the animation and art failed in comparison to the script. Maybe it'd float if it was intentional but it's clearly not. The mother has 2 left hands and the perspectives are inconsistant and distorted. These are things that don't nessisarily come with being a better artist, just spend more time on the artwork.. it looks rushed. to me it just shows lack of commitment to other portions of your piece. Also the flashbacks are funny, but at you're rate of cartoon cameo's ur gonna be out of fresh material halfway thru your next cartoon. Try to think of other ways to do flashbacks with just your characters, because i can see that portion of your cartoon being played out. When things become predictable, it's not funny anymore, and it's been a while since i've seen a humorous animation on newgrounds, so I'd like to see this show work just as much as you. Good luck, and if you need any pointers with backgrounds, characters or animation feel free to contact me. I've worked for several animation studios in nyc so I can definatly give you some more constructive criticism.

Ozzy Dog Ozzy Dog

4 mb is not worth what i just sat thru

There's alot u need to improve on... to get a lasting animation on this site i'd recomend drawing classes or rotoscoping live action..

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Jim that was superb

Thanks for letting me help you out with the game by testing early versions and doing soundfx/music. Heh I never thought it would be so well recieved that people go to ur other flash submissions to write reviews about the game on it tho.. That's pretty impressive.

DragRacer DragRacer

cool game

you should make a high score list... I've been able to get a 5.12 @303 in the 1/4 mile :) and a 10 second pass in the longest race

kill the stickman!! kill the stickman!!

U've got a good sense of humor

Keep working on flash. I can see you getting better, and with ur sense of humor you show some promise. Just keep practicing drawing in flash, and eventually try to break free from stick figure cartoons, but good start if this is ur first animation. Instant message me or E-mail me when u've made a movie that ur proud of.